[TI] Orphanage Santa Lucia & Santa Pietro AND DNA

fcorso at a5.com fcorso at a5.com
Thu Feb 7 23:12:59 EET 2013

 I would like to thank Frank Comella, Mike Maddi, Carol Ann and Glenda Sheffield-Geraci for sharing information about DNA test. While still in the research mode, including input from my brother Tom,I plan to follow through very soon.

On the orphanage side, I can recall my grandmother telling me about spending time in an orphanage in Termini. I think this is where she learned to do needle-work that she did upon her arrival in Chicago in the early 1900's. The only name I have of an aunt who may have been a nun is Guiseppa Guarino. Unfortunatley my brother Tom was a little too young to remember the stories being told and my memory is starting to get a little fuzzy.But, I also would be interested in the location of the orphanage in Termini.

When is the next group trip to TI??

Frank

-o---- Original Message -----