[TI] Rental Cars in Italy

Gloria Otto gotto at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 28 18:04:07 EET 2013

Ann, the desk clerk at Il Gabbiano can read and write English and speak some. He
was happy to to answer all our questions about taxi's in TI. You can email him.
When we rent a car in TI, we avoid narrow streets which sometimes are a paint
layer wider than a small car. It's easy to drive from Termini Bassa
to Termini Alta and vice versa. We walked after we arrived. It was good to have
the car for our computers and cameras and saved your most valuable commodity,
time.

Also, they are very friendly and accommodating at the Gabianno. They have a nice
free breakfast and also a restaurant for lunch and dinner.

Wish I was going, too.

Also, send an email to the places you want to visit several weeks in advance.
They may not answer you but they will have the email when you arrive and
appreciate your courtesy.
 Gloria