[TI] St Louis Reunion

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Tue Apr 29 16:13:34 MDT 2014

correct.  I hope to get the info onto the website this weekend regarding
the hotel, etc.
I have been working so much overtime that I haven't much time to do much
else
by the time of the reunion............I will be adding another direct
descendant of my own - my first great-granddaughter should be here in
about 2-3 weeks now.