[TI] St Louis Reunion - Hotel Reservations

Ann Catalano anncat1029 at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 29 20:45:12 MDT 2014

Laura-
Can you give an idea of what we will be doing as a group on each of the
days?  I haven't been to one of the reunions (in the U.S.) since it was in
Cleveland.  I remember we all got together for dinner on one of the nights.
I recall that we also set up displays to share.  Will we doing that again?

What type of activities do you have planned for Thursday and Friday? Will
the dinner be on Saturday night?

I plan to do some research on my mother's side (The French portion) of the
family while I am there.  I did this back in the 1970s but would like to go
back to the church where my great great grandmother was married. And also do
some more digging in the public records if I can.

I would also like to go to Jefferson Barracks as that is where my Dad did
training during WWII.

The hotel you arranged sounds great.  I'm looking forward to seeing my TI
friends.

Ann Catalano