[TI] Mascari/Mascheri

Carol Anne clkonfetti at gmail.com
Mon May 5 14:46:03 MDT 2014

Hello Paul,

Like you, I only saw Scott's posting as it was included in Becky's
response. I didn't receive his original message.

Would you please tell me your sources for Paolo Mascari and Sigismonda
Restivo as parents of Saverio Mascari?

My tree, starting with my grandmother, Anna Palmisano, is here
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~carolalucian/

Carol Anne