[TI] Mascari's research

Tony Rini arini at core.com
Tue May 6 00:57:37 MDT 2014

I too have Mascari's in my line.  My paternal grandmother was Mariana
Mascari (born in St Louis March 12, 1887, married in Termini June 1902, and
died in Cleveland 1956). Mariana was one of 7 sisters. Mariana settled in
Cleveland while her sisters settled in Chicago, Cleveland, and Pittsburg.
Her sister Biagia married her cousin Michele Mascari and they had two
children in Chicago, Charles Mascari and Maria Mascari Cedrone. Michele
Mascari remarried and had 7 more children including a priest Rev Peter
Mascari.

My oldest Mascari ancestor is Paolo Mascari and his son was Saverio Mascari
(born abt 1785 and died March 6, 1855) who married Ninfa Vincenza Genovese
(died before 1837).  Maybe my Paolo Mascari is a grandson of John Mascari's
Paolo Mascari who was born in 1683?

Anthony Rini
Cleveland, Ohio