[TI] Matteo Mascari - Chiara Mercurio

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Wed May 14 17:27:09 MDT 2014

Scott,
Please start a new message and give the email a subject so that people
can quickly see what the email is about.

Second, Matteo's and Chiara's parents names are in the database.  To get
any further back we are going to need access to the church records which
will probably not happen any time soon.  So you are in the same boat
that most of us are  - stuck in the early 1700's

Laura