[TI] Mascari Search

Scott Mascheri smas1973 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 17:51:45 MDT 2014

Hello everyone Reading This Post,
I was wondering if I can get any help from anyone I have come to a stop on my research. I am trying to find any information on my 5th grandparents from Termini Imerese looking for like birth, death or marriage document. This is what I have on them so far I am trying to go further back.
Matteo Mascari 5th Grandfather
Birth about 1742 / Death 2-7-1817
Film # 1714036 # 41
Wife Chiara Mercurio 5th Grandmother
Birth about 1747 Death 9-27-1817
They had 3 Children
Antonino Mascari 1782-1837
Agostino Liborio Giacomo Mascari 1785-1832
Saverio Mascari 1786-1848

Matteo's Sister
Carmela Mascari 1758-1838
Husband Vincenzo Genovese 1746-1826
3 Children
Maria Anna Genovese 1794
Michele 1796-1876
Michael Josephus 1801
Any help at all please or another direction I can go to find more information. I have used the Termini Imerese database, Family Search, Ancestory to find what I have.
Thank You
Scott Mascheri
smas1973 at yahoo.com
Researching Mascari, Catalano, Spicuzza, Sansone, Riggio, Capone, Bondi