[TI] Matteo Mascari - Chiara Mercurio

Carol Anne clkonfetti at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:48:13 MDT 2014

Hi Laura,

You say that Chiara Mercurio's parents are in the database??? I tried
to find the record late last night and couldn't. I decided I was just
too tired to concentrate, so I tried again today and didn't have any
luck either. I entered "Mercurio, Chiara*" and selected all fields
relevant for a female and didn't see anything. Please give me a hint
as to how to find them!

Do you have any ideas as to Paul's statement that Paolo Mascari and
Sigismonda Restivo are Matteo Mascari's parents??? If Paul replied to
my query about that, I did not see his reply. For some reason, about
half of the messages I receive from this list are going into my spam
folder, but I've been checking it since I noticed.

Thanks!

Carol Anne