[TI] Matteo Mascari - Chiara Mercurio

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Thu May 15 18:16:17 MDT 2014

According to the death document found in the allegati records for
Matteo's son's marriages, Matteo's father is Saverio Mascari who is
maried to Giuseppa Catalano.
I am not sure what document's Paul is using to connect Paolo Mascari and
Sigismonda Restivo as Matteo's grandparents and Giuseppe Mascari and
Angela Gerardi as his parents.

Based on the age of Matteo at his death in 1817, he would have been born
about 1742.  Based on Giuseppe's death document in 1827, he would have
been born about 1738 so I don't see how Giuseppe Mascari could be
Matteo's father

I would love to know what they are so that I can check them out because
the allegati records for Matteo's sons do not show these