[TI] Mascari

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Fri May 16 03:57:11 MDT 2014

the only information on Paolo Mascari and Sigismonda Restivo in the
database is that they are listed on the death record of Giuseppe Mascari
in 1837 as well as the allegati record in 1830 for one of Giuseppe's
children

At this point, I feel it is more likely that there is a possibility that
your Saverio and Paolo are either cousins or possibly brothers.  Their
birth years are so close 1721 and 1717

At the present time, there is nothing to tie them together (at least by
verification of a document) until we get into the church records.