[TI] REUNION 2014 UPDATED - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Laura Johnson rngade57 at madisontelco.com
Tue Sep 23 02:49:24 EEST 2014

PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY.  If you need to - print this out.

SATURDAY DINNER MUST BE PREPAID IN CASH - Please see either Kim or I to
pay for your meal.  The cost will be approximately $32 per person.  This
includes tax and tip.  Menu is listed below under Saturday dinner
details below

WEDNESDAY
For those arriving on Wed, I will be at the hotel by 3:30 at the
latest.  If I am not in the lobby, have them call my room.

5:30 PM KICKBACK - Meal at the hotel.  This is included in your room fee
so there is not need to go somewhere else to eat and will help you save
a bit of money.    More information can be found here regarding this
KICKBACK can be found here:
https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/PropertyHotelServices.aspx?Property=0075

THURSDAY

The Hill - This is the Italian district in St Louis.  We will be going
to the Hill.  Meet in the lobby at 9.
In the morning we will go to Girasole Gifts and Imports, and visit
Missouri Bakery (the Bakery only accepts cash but there is an ATM
there).  KIm will then join us and we will then have lunch at Zia's
restaurant.  We will then see St. Ambrose church about 1:30. Kim says
this church will definitely remind you of the churches in Italy.  After
that, we will go to Gelato di Riso for some gelato.

After the gelato, Ray and I will need to leave (We shoot pool on a
league on Thursday evenings.  We will be back at the hotel probably
close to midnight.)  Whoever rides with me from the hotel to the Hill
will transfer to Kim's car at this point.  Kim will take you to
DrGregorio's Store and then back to the hotel.  Again, you needn't go
anywhere for dinner and can eat at the hotel.

Again - there is the KICKBACK meal at 5:30 so you really don't need to
go anywhere else for dinner unless yo want to.

FRIDAY
Friday, and I use.  They do NOT have very many TI films as we could only
recently start keeping them at the library.  But they have a great deal
of information for the whole area.  We can go to Schneithorst
Restaurantor we can go over to the Galleria for lunch.

SATURDAY DURING DAY
Conference room will open at 9 AM till 4 PM.  Bring your family tree,
pictures, etc Have fun and mingle.  You never know who you just might
make a connection with.  It seems to happen every year.
There is a cost for the Conference room since we didn't reach the
appropriate number of rooms book for the reunion.  If anyone is willing
to chip in a few dollars to help defray the cost, I would appreciate
your help.
********REMEMBER TO PAY FOR YOUR DINNER IN CASH TO EITHER KIM OR
I*******************

SATURDAY EVENING DINNER
Dinner will be next door to the hotel at Lombardo's Restaurant. 6:00 PM
Menu:
Roast Beef
Italian breaded chicken with marsala
house made italian sausage

Baked Cavatelli

Green Beans

House Salad
Bread and Butter
Vanilla Ice cream
Coffee and tea

All other drinks are cash and the server will collect as they go.