[TI] Termini Reunion

Scott Mascheri smas1973 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 11:23:03 MDT 2014

I would like to start out saying thank you Laura for everything you do to have this wonderful database up and going and putting these reunion's together. This is my first reunion attending and I was very happy with it. I met some new cousin was able to met cousing that I only spoke to through email. Everything was great. Saturday was amazing talking to so many people and sharing information and giving and getting advice.

 I was so happy and pleased with the way everything went I would like to Host Chicago 2017 if it would be ok and any suggestion on who would like to help hosting Chicago. It it does get approved if I can get some suggestion and idea on places to do research at. I know the Newberry library of Chicago was a place for researched before.and I can look into talking with www.casaitaliachicago.net to see if they would be able to help us out with any research.

Thank you everyone for the amazing weekend everyone and can't wait for the next one to be involved in and many more years to come. If there is anything I can do to help with anything or anyone please contact me.

Scott Mascheri (Mascari)
smas1973 at yahoo.com
630-205-5305