[TI] Trip to Chicago

Thomas Corso, PhD tcorso at lecom.edu
Tue Sep 30 09:25:38 MDT 2014

Sharon,
I will most likely be going to Harold Washington, I have never been inside that library before.  (I have never been to the Newberry Library Either).  I will be staying in Villa Park, so I don't know if I will drive down or if I will take the train.  I like riding the train, however it is a significant walk from the Union Pacific Station to Harold Washington (especially if it's raining or cold).  On the other hand.  Parking costs a small fortune whereas train tickets are only $5.