[TI] Antoinette Lopresti, Johnstown, Pa Obit

Phyllis L. Grembi pgrembi at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 16:22:30 MST 2015

HAM – Antoinette “Toni” Louise, 70, Johnstown, died Friday, Jan. 30, 2015, surrounded by her family. Born Aug. 25, 1944, in Harvey, Ill., daughter of August and Antoinette “Lena” (Piazza) Lopresti. She was a member of Our Mother of Sorrows Parish. Toni graduated from Bishop McCort in 1962. She attended Seton Hill College, where she studied education. She was a very caring and loving mother, daughter, sister, grandmother and friend. She will be dearly missed by all who met her. She is survived by her children, Peter, and his wife, Susan Griesse, Seattle, Wash.; Antoinette “Nettie” Ham-Lipshutz, and her husband, Gary Lipshutz, Metuchen, N.J.; and Vincent Ham, Spring City. She also is survived by her grandchildren, Sophie Lena Lipshutz and Alexandra Rose Lipshutz, Metuchen, and Abigail Caroline Ham and Achilles Joseph Ham, Seattle. The following siblings also survive her, Dolores Tinkle, Johnstown; Francis Lopresti, and his wife, Linda, Long Valley, N.J.; and Cathy Lopresti-Suskie, and her husband, Ray, Johnstown. Toni was predeceased by her parents; an infant son, Paul Ronald Ham; brother, Vincent Lopresti; and brother-in-law, Clifford Tinkle. Friends will be received at Frank Duca Funeral Home Inc., Westmont, on Tuesday, Feb. 3, 2015, from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at Our Mother of Sorrows on Wednesday, Feb. 4, at 10 a.m., the Very Rev. Mark Begly, celebrant. Memorial donations may be made to Our Mother of Sorrows School, 430 Tioga St., Johnstown, Pa. 15905, or St. Vincent de Paul Society, 301 Central Ave., Johnstown, Pa. 15901. Online condolences may be offered by visiting www.rbfh.net.

pgrembi at comcast.net