[TI] Date of Death of Leonardo Sansone-Zodia???

Carol Anne clkonfetti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 04:47:19 EET 2015

Thanks for checking it out! Leonardo Sansone-Zodia and Caterina
Sorrenti are my 5th great-grandparents. I have a website here
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~carolalucian/index.htm
with one chart for each grandparent, and I think you can probably
guess that the Palmisano chart is the one you want!

When I see Mary M. Tedesco on Genealogy Roadshow, I wonder if she is
related to me me as I have Tedesco ancestors in Termini too.

Carol Anne