[TI] Date of Death of Leonardo Sansone-Zodia???

Carol Anne clkonfetti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 20:28:48 MST 2015

Do you know if Caterina Sorrenti was Mariano's second wife? I have
their known children as

Ignazia, born about 1757
Antonio, born about 1763
Giuseppa Maria, born about 1772

That means Mariano was about 42 when Ignazia was born and about 57
when Giuseppa Maria was born. I don't have any dates for Caterina
Sorrenti, but she must have been quite a bit younger than her husband.

Carol Anne