[TI] Date of Death of Leonardo Sansone-Zodia???

COI - Laura laura at comunesofitaly.org
Sun Feb 22 20:35:49 MST 2015

I don't see any indication that there is another wife at this point.
Nothing unusual about the husband being older

you are missing one of their children - Anastasia who was married to
Calogero Comella

I have Caterina born about 1738.  She is deceased before May 10, 1812 as
she is listed as deceased on Anastasia's death doc found in the allegati
records for Anastasia's son Mariano Comella